Aims & Objectives
We aim to provide accessible high quality dental care. This includes an initial consultation, x-rays, treatment of periodontal (gum) disease, fillings, prosthetic treatment (e.g crowns, bridges, veneers, dentures) root canal treatments, extractions, implants and bleaching.
- We tailor make treatment plans to suit the individual needs of the patients.
- We focus on prevention of dental disease and promote good oral health, providing information leaflets where required.
- We involve other professionals and refer appropriately if required in the best interests of the patients.
- We ensure that all members of the team have the correct skills and training to carry out their duties competently.
- We ensure equality and diversity within the workplace.
- We ensure the practice adheres to the highest cross infection standards to provide a clean and hygienic environment.